Written by vartajee
• Responsible for planning and expediting of raw materials & production & co-ordinating shipment of finished product from factory
• Responsible for co-ordinating with our German headquarters, defining and maintaining stock levels in our warehouse in order to secure deliveries and meet our challenging inventory targets
• Responsible for forecast planning of raw materials with suppliers & other related planning activities to support the entire supply chain
• A Diploma in Business Studies / Logistic & Operations Management
• Minimum 1 year experience in production planning
• Ideally with knowledge in SAP – R 3 system. Training will be provided.
• Computer literate with good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
• Excellent team player, good in making decisions and self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
• Candidates with above three years of similar experience may be considered for the post of Planning Officer.
Please submit your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary.All applications will be treated in strict confidence.