VARTA EasyPacks and Evaluation Kits
The ready-to-use battery solution for design engineers – fast and efficient
VARTA Microbattery presents the first rechargeable, ready-to-use solution for battery packs which considerably reduce design-in costs and shorten the product time-to-market for OEM/ODM customers. The VARTA EasyPack contains lithium polymer cells which are the very latest in best engineering practice. The concept comprises 3.7 V batteries with capacities ranging from 595 mAh to 2260mAh, charging options, evaluation kits and recommended standard mating connectors.
VARTA EasyPack is ideal for supporting design engineers
The German battery manufacturer designed the VARTA EasyPack concept based on its years of experience and expertise in the fields of design-in and system supply. VARTA EasyPack offers two different solutions for enhancing interface connection options:
- Contacts on the top, and
- Contacts on the base. This gives application engineers the flexibility they need when connecting to the application.
Customers don't need to worry about tools for the battery casing, battery contacts, mating contacts and charging design, since the EasyPack concept has already covered these bases.
VARTA EasyPac Evaluation Kit
Our VARTA EasyPack Evaluation Kit provides everything you need for simply battery pack design support:
- VARTA EasyPack S, L und XL
- A charge reference design, circuit diagrams and BOM
- A Plug & Play charge solution based on TI bq 24014
- Fits all VARTA EasyPacks
- Charge currents: 500mA / 1000mA
- Simple access to IC test pins and battery contacts
- The holder fits all VARTA EasyPack types
- Contains a suitable mains power pack
You can hire Evaluation Kits in your sales region. Please ask for them at your local sales office.
Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer/Standard Battery Packs (EZPack S/L/XL)
|56445701099||595||3.7|| 6||43.7|| 35.6|| 10k||Contatcs|
|56446701099||1130||3.7||6.6||64.7|| 36.8|| 10k||Contatcs|
|56446702099 ||2260||3.7||11.6||64.7||36.8|| 10k||Contatcs|