• Responsible for planning and expediting of raw materials & production & co-ordinating shipment of finished product from factory
• Responsible for co-ordinating with our German headquarters, defining and maintaining stock levels in our warehouse in order to secure deliveries and meet our challenging inventory targets
• Responsible for forecast planning of raw materials with suppliers & other related planning activities to support the entire supply chain
• A Diploma in Business Studies / Logistic & Operations Management
• Minimum 1 year experience in production planning
• Ideally with knowledge in SAP – R 3 system. Training will be provided.
• Computer literate with good communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
• Excellent team player, good in making decisions and self-motivated, able to work under pressure.
• Candidates with above three years of similar experience may be considered for the post of Planning Officer.
Please submit your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Human Resources Asia